Thursday, February 14, 2008

Where will the poor lions go?

Goldie is fairly specific in her prayers. She doesn't leave a lot of wiggle room. "Please help that Penny will NEVER cry," "Please bless that mommy will ALWAYS get me a drink of water before bed", and, the other night, "please bless that there will be no lions or tigers . . . ANYWHERE, not even in the jungles." Is this fair? Must they even be gone from the zoos? Can't the poor beasts have somewhere to call home? Perhaps it would be best to generally leave mother nature on her own -- excepting, of course, if you can do this:

4 comments:

Perla said...

How did you suddenly turn from somebody who could hardly e-mail to a technical genius? I love that video clip.

BS and the Kids said...

I was wondering the same thing. I am doubly impressed that you have that figured out, and that you found such a great clip to go along with your blog.

Nancy said...

Oh, I'm as clueless as ever, this just happened to be on our desktop. Mike put it there once because our kids love it.
--Nancy

Gracie J said...

THAT is an awesome prayer! It sounds like the type of thing I would probably pray for since I'm not an animal person.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...