Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Handling Tips

These pictures were posted on my sister-in-law's sister's blog. I am not sure that it is fair play to steal something funny from another's blog, but that is just what I have done. How could I not? Several mothers read my blog and I think it important to make them aware of these mothering tips. Plus, she admitted stealing it from someone's blog herself . . . and, you are all totally free to steal this or anything else off of mine . . . even my social security number which I have posted on my profile. From the book Safe Baby Handling Tips:





















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the H-E double hockey sticks? I hope those were supposed to be funny and not education for some really challenged parents. Liz

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. I remember this from our labor and delivery training - a book about what to do AFTER you get through the "bringing the baby into the world" stuff. If you'd like to borrow my hard copy Nanc, it's complete with helpful notes in the margin as well as tables which outline the pros and cons of each situation. Don't know that I would have made it without this helpful resource.

Mugsy said...

hee hee how did you get these? They are very funny...Meg

Nancy said...

I know. I know. Some of these are just plain awful if you consider them too literally. I don't know why I thought they were so funny . . . probably because I am a bad bad person. It can't be helped.

The San Diego Mills said...

Jessica e-mailed those to me a couple weeks ago. They are quite hilarious I must say!

Lover of Sweets said...

Oh man! Sweet sent these to me the other day and I was laughing so hard so was Pikachu. I was especially grossed out by the father breast feeding the baby! Ewwwwww!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...