Thursday, August 16, 2012

What’s in a Name . . .

or: Hello, My Name is:
IMG_7985_edited-1IMG_8103_edited-1IMG_8025_edited-1IMG_7996_edited-1IMG_8011_edited-1IMG_8049_edited-1

I maybe should have gone with the forehead for Jesse as well. It was very tricky to get a kid who refuses to pose ever anyway to pose in a way that both his face could be seen and the word could be read.
IMG_8005_edited-1IMG_8015_edited-1

But the forehead? Yes, that was plenty easy to catch face and word with minimal posing. My goodness I almost pass out at all this sturdy cuteness each day!
IMG_8032_edited-1IMG_8036_edited-1

Oh, and lastly, that top picture of Abe. He started teaching himself a little guitar the other day. Music and notes and time and beat are so foreign and unnatural to me that it completely boggles my mind how Abe could even begin to do that. He was explaining to me how he just had to know what the strings were so he could translate his violin notes to the guitar. He may as well have been speaking Russian. I love seeing my kids talents develop.
IMG_7989_edited-1

1 comment:

Mr.Mrs.Pack. said...

You're awesome. Oh and so are your kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...