Friday, December 4, 2009

My mom can't think of anything to blog

This is Abraham NOT Nancy, is that clear? Mom asked me to ''guest type'' for her. She can't think of anything to write. So here I am, but I can't think of anything either so I hired an alien to write for me.
btyuihwjbn uiwhybu urhgu uwg huhugugt uhgwuergyiotggyu uhgrhjgh jfhjtrheuihoiey uihuruu ruoy ruieghyuh iueuhg jhguuuuufjfhghhng fghirhedjdlkjfhughbj lhyiojrtudkhy f jhkhuiouoeyp9poi oiuejrhutihy  uiehkeihjioeepp.
There you are. You are very interested. The end.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Aliens must have taken over my blog as well because I can't think of anything to blog about either. Actually, what really happened is I fell in my new double oven and I can't get out ... thus my own lack of posts. Or, perhaps it is just a crazy time of year and no one has time to put two thoughts together in the same minute to form any type of post....

sigh.

But alas, say hello to your aliens.

Perla said...

dear abraham and alien, your post may have been interesting but the only alien-ese i know is "eep op ork ah-ha". that means "i love you". i learned that from the jetsons. tell your mom not to worry there is no time to blog for me either recently...

Mugsy said...

That was freakin sweet!

Krista said...

Nannu Nannu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...