Wednesday, July 22, 2009

7 1/2 Month Jesse Footage

Hello boy. You are one darn good and cute little fella. And, it is a good thing that you are because you still spit up insanely giant amounts of spit up roughly 10 million times a day. So much so, that I have had to reassure some of my older nieces that this is not typical because they are starting to be terrified of babies after watching you do what you do. BUT, you are good at all the important things. Like being so so so so cute!!! We love you and all your cuteness and good little contentedness Mr. Jesse Frank. Remember when you were so tiny for like one second? Now you are a complete baby -- not even one bit a little newborn. How? Who knows. I like you.

6 comments:

The San Diego Mills said...

Oh boy! He really is so, so cute! Addy loved watching this video of him. It's crazy how fast they change from being a newborn, into a baby and before you know it a toddler! He's seriously adorable!

Mugsy said...

I honestly want a nother baby now. I love that little man. And cool little letter to him. You are a good good mom Nanc. Also I love that he has the shirt on that Shan got for Connor and Abe when they were babies.

Perla said...

i love jesse and loved watching that video even when i got to just watch him at the pool this afternoon. he has a very good and calm and strong spirit and i hope he and miles will be best best friends! i think when miles saw him and smiled, it was in recognition of his best buddy from heaven. hurray!

Jana said...

Oh how cute! I like how at the end he looks at those toys like he is the master of all - and kind of growls! Funny.

I would like a video of him barfing. It would bring back memories of Meow who was also a BIG spitter!

Liz said...

What?!? He is sitting now? And only a week ago he was just playing contentedly on his tummy. He is a little champ! He really is so cute. I'm glad he is an easy one for you!

marzee said...

My favorite is the growling at the end. So cute! Oh Nancers - I so admire you as a mother - you're awesome. PS - Tried to email you the other day but it came back undeliverable. Can you resend your current email address to me? Mine's the same it's ever been.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...