Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday's Moments

Moment One: The girls spending Sunday morning in the bathroom practicing hairstyles on their big crazy barbie heads. Jesse sneaking off with their barbie blow dryer. Moment Two: Sunday dinner at my parents' house. Niece Ryleigh just returned last week from several months volunteering in Thailand. Here she is telling us about some of her crazy experiences.Mom and Dad. My mom asking Ryleigh to elaborate on something.Ry's dad (my brother Tony) listening in the background.The good doctor. Brother John and wife Missy listening to Ryleigh's tales.
The end of this installment of one week of daily somethings.

2 comments:

Jana said...

My niece just also returned from Thailand doing some sort of servicey school thing through BYU. I wonder if Miss Ryleigh happens to know a lovley Miss Emily Thorley. Because wouldn't that be a coincidence!

Also, I love the attention she is getting in these pictures from your parents. I can't help but think there is nothing better for a grandparent than to sit at the table and learn of all the wonderful things your grandchildren are involved in.

Jana said...

I'm glad you are doing a daily update. I have good intentions these days but I have a feeling that's all they will be. Good intentions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...