Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Man Gets a Haircut

Look how silly he looks here with the sun in his tiny little eyes. It makes me want to run scoop him up and kiss every inch of exposed skin -- even though he'd only allow it for one tiny fraction of a second because he needs to be about his busy little activities and has no time for holdings and snugglings and the like.And here he is at a point when the rigours of his active little life became simply too much too handle. Rest well sleepy head. It almost hurts I am so in love with you.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Your baby, he is not so much a baby anymore, is he?

Personally, I like it when babies get their hairs cut. I think they look so sweet with their still baby face with such grown up style! Unless of course, beautiful locks of curls are involved, then I get a little emotional.

I also like it when babies/big boys fall asleep in high chairs.

Krista said...

That first hair cut always makes them look so grown up. Seems like he was just born yesterday.

marzee said...

Crazy how a little haircut makes them look like big boys. I chopped Action's off the other day - and have to say, I think I'm getting the hang of it. He looked pretty cool - you'd almost think he'd have to pay for such a haircut. Hip and with it, I say. Taka taka taka.

Perla said...

love the umbrella, the new haircut, and the dad who eats his own dogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...