Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Three Sons

Ooh. Is that a chicken?

Come here little chicken, I’ve got a tasty treat in my hand.

Ha! You fell for the oldest trick in the book! Now I’m going to grab you by the scruff of your neck!
IMG_6781_edited-1IMG_6754_edited-1IMG_6760_edited-1

Never mind the chickens. I’m going to drive some little cars. And eat strawberries . . . though, if you don’t mind, I’ll just call them “apples”.
IMG_6937_edited-1IMG_6938_edited-1

And you, kid, what are you doing just lounging about on the hammock. Aren’t there better things to be doing?
IMG_6667_edited-1IMG_6668_edited-1

Ah yes, the grill could use a little tuning up.
IMG_6771_edited-1

And last of all: I wish the making of a model of our solar system – with both planet size and distance from the sun done to scale – on none of you. We only made an “edge” of the sun. Leave us alone. By the time we’d figured a reasonable scale for everything else, we realized the sun would be about as big as our house. Well. That was an exaggeration. Still. The edge of the sun . . . a very small edge . . . was a great solution.
IMG_6970_edited-1

Wait. Was this post about three sons? Well, never mind that. Here are two of the three daughters:

I love this Penny trampoline picture.
IMG_6704_edited-2

And Goldie on the 4-wheeler. Don’t get up in arms. We are very serious helmet wearers in our family. Heaven knows how she got away with this. I think I just got busy trying to pan for a minute. I’d like to get better at panning pictures.
IMG_6696_edited-2

2 comments:

Perla said...

Nice panning. I love your kids. I wish Jesse would come fix some stuff at my house.

Michele Johnson said...

You are amazing with that camera of yours! I have a point-and-shoot" and it terrifies me to even scroll through the menu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...