Saturday, March 30, 2024

A Little Bit of Hansie

Hansie is the dearest boy. He says and does the best things. Look at him here--diligently reading the tiny Book of Mormon Mike gave him during sacrament meeting:


The other day he told me that drawing was one of the things he liked to do during his "leisure time". Leisure time? Haha. I love him:

He also said this recently: "The main reason I'm the tallest person in my class is because I don't drink Mountain Dew. Because every time you drink caffeine you get a little smaller."

And, after Mike helped Daisy get her new (very old) car running and Jesse said, "Daisy, now you have to baptize your car!" (referring to driving it at over 100 mph--which I do not allow), Hans matter-of-factly stated, "But first you have to seal it to the family." (Looks like we might be stuck with that Buick ... forever.)

Also, when we were discussing how we will need to get the neighbor who runs cows on the farm to relocate them so we can tear the fence out, Hans said, "We should just be able to keep Rod Curtis's cows. We deserve them anyway!" I'm not exactly sure how we deserve them, but he's probably right. 

Anyway, I just really like that kid so much. He's a small delight. And that is all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...