Friday, August 4, 2023

Reunion

I'll admit that a week-long reunion one week before moving is not really an ideal way to plan things. But then neither is sending a daughter off to Girls' Camp the week of your move. (The packing and cleaning and arranging involved in emptying a home of 12 people is near-impossible enough without adding in the packing and cleaning and arranging of family trips and campouts.) 

Be that as it may, those things are what we did do the week before and the week of our move. And somehow we survived (not without a number of sleepless, anxiety-filled nights over everything needing juggled mind you). But, this reunion was one of the best we've had with Mike's family at Bear Lake. (Likely because this is maybe the first one I've been to without a baby or toddler--or babies and toddlers--that desperately need a nap.) And it always seems a very worthwhile thing to have my kids spend time growing closer to family, and I'm grateful to Mike's mom for giving them that opportunity! 

I took very few pictures, but Mike's siblings shared some as well, so I have a little handful to share below:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...