Wednesday, April 26, 2023

All in a Row

I wish I had thought, back when I had three and four and five kids, to line them all up--oldest to youngest--for pictures. It would've been so fun to have watched, from the very start of this family, that little row grow taller ... and longer. 

As it is, I didn't begin forcing anyone to line up in a row until Summer was born. And I only did it sporadically after that. Still, it's kind of fun to see the changes even since then in that row of people! So, here's what I've got:


And, just for fun, a few of the family photos I chanced upon while looking for the ones of them all lined up.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It's normal to be nostalgic for one's own little kids, I guess. but it's a little weird for me to be so nostalgic about YOUR kids! Little freckly Abe! Tiny worried Anders!

But this really makes me wish so much that I'd lined up mine in a row more often! When they're bunched in a group I feel like there aren't even really that many of them. But a line! It shows the true extent of them! And highlights all the funny growth spurts and jockeying for position. Right now yours make a kind of gentle sideways S. It's good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...