Thursday, July 22, 2021

Daisy Captures a Little of Ordinary Summer Time

Summer (the season -- funny how often I have to clarify that around here) is such an odd mixture of big adventure and ... not much of anything and kids moaning that they have "nothing to do". Oh, there are plenty of medium sorts of happenings -- swimming lessons, little camps, etc. But it does seem that most of the year is filled with a predictable amounts of busy things ... while summer time has more extremes. 

I usually only think to get my camera out for the big adventures, so, after Daisy took my camera off the shelf the other day to play around with manual mode for a bit, I was thrilled to discover a nice representation of ... the ordinary look of summer vacation around here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...